Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Success rate of IVF on the first try?

I am about to start my first cycle with IVF. Does anyone know the success rate of the first cycle working?



Success rate of IVF on the first try?

Female Age Pregnancy Rate



%26lt;35 Years ( n = 649 ) 43%



35 - 39 ( n = 497 ) 37%



%26gt;40 ( n = 205 ) 14%



http://www.jonesinstitute.org/ivf-succes...



GO to that site and look over your info, good luck.



閳绢搰sh



Success rate of IVF on the first try?

It depends on various factors:



clinic protocol



age



bmi



overeall health



I am in the process of my first IVF cycle. We hope for a late March transfer. The success rate I have is 65% per embryo transfered. I think that is pretty high percentage...don%26#039;t you? That number was based on all of those factors. Of course, nothing, or nobody can really predict the success, they can only go by statistics. Good luck, and keep thinking positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting