Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Refresh rate? Where's Select Page at top of My Yahoo??

I want to have the correct date for Lottery results at My Yahoo....told to click on SELECT PAGE then add/delete then options, then refresh rate...can%26#039;t find SELECT PAGE. Refresh button does nothing!



Refresh rate? Where%26#039;s Select Page at top of My Yahoo??

If you click %26quot;Add new page%26quot; on the right side, then click one of the boxes under packages (news, money, entertainment, sports) then click finished. After that you should see select page right next to it on the right side.



You should be able to just click on %26quot;+Add content%26quot; which is on the left side, then do a search for lottery and add that.



I hope this helps.



Refresh rate? Where%26#039;s Select Page at top of My Yahoo??

Select Page is just to the left of the side bar on your Home Page.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting