Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate my blog!?

I just started a blog, and I%26#039;m writing about a variety of topics. I%26#039;m not really going the way of %26quot;niche-blogging%26quot; because I like to focus on many subjects, not just one. Please rate my blog and give me suggestions for improvement!



http://thinkknox.blogspot.com



Rate my blog!?

I feel each entry would be better off standing alone. Some were of more interest to me because I felt a personal interest in the topic. Others were a bit long-winded and somewhat hard to read. But overall I%26#039;d give an 8 out of 10 rating. I felt you gave an informed entry on the subject covered in each,even if some seemed a little dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting