Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rate my fantasy baseball team, please?

Hitting categories include R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SF, SB, CS, BB, K, GIDP, and SLAM.



Pitching categories include IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, ER, BB, K, HLD, and NH.



The line up



C - J. Posada



1B - T. Hafner



2B - B. Phillips



3B - D. Wright



SS - K. Greene



OF - C. Young



OF - A. Jones (LAD)



OF - P. Burrell



Util - J.J. Hardy



Util - J. Varitek



SP - B. Webb



SP - J. Verlander



SP - F. Hernandez



SP - D. Matsuzaka



RP - F. Rodriguez



RP - M. Corpas



RP - R. Soriano



P - T. Jones



BN - J. Cust



BN - D. Willis



BN - B. Hall



BN - K. Kouzmanoff



BN - A. Hill



It%26#039;s a 10 team roto league. I do realize that the batters are going to strike out a lot (and also ground into a lot of double plays). On paper, the rotation and relief pitchers is relatively solid.



So, rate the team from 1 to 100 and let me know where else can I improve?



Rate my fantasy baseball team, please?

start over-the timbucktoo beavers have a betetter rotation



Rate my fantasy baseball team, please?

I%26#039;d say pretty solid. With the stats given I%26#039;d give you a 83 out or 100.



Infield is great. Very balanced, K%26#039;s may be an issue with Philips FYI, but overall very solid



OF is fairly weak. Not enough to hurt you since you have such a solid infield but could use some work.



Util spots are shaky. Hardy you will want to trade once the All-Star Break is done, and Varitek isn%26#039;t the greatest choice. Instead I would add Kouzmanoff instead of Varitek.



SP is also very good, I think this saves your lack of skill at OF and UTIL. If Felix plays to his potential I see big things.



RP- Could be better, but will get the job done. You make up for it at SP.



Rate my fantasy baseball team, please?

damn thats a good team. i wish mine was like that



Rate my fantasy baseball team, please?

i%26#039;ll give it 70 of 100. this is because u need to update your rp. rodriguez and jones r your only strong guys. then u need more homeruns. u only have 2-3 guys over 30 homers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting