Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate my fantasy team please!!!!?

Guys, it would be nice to see what you guys think of my fantasy basketball team. If you could rate it, then that would be pretty cool. Thanks. 1 worst - 10 best:



PG-Gilbert Arenas



SG-Barbosa



SF-Josh Smith



PF-Antawn Jamison



C-Mehmet Okur



C-Shaq



C-Al Horford



SG-Jerry Stackhouse



SF-Stephen Jackson



SG-Rudy Gay



Bench:



Mike Bibby (I know he is hurt, but I have enough guards to pick up the slack in my opinion)



Grant Hill



Michael Finley



Also: 1 free agent spot open



Rate my fantasy team please!!!!?

I%26#039;m not an Arenas fan but I%26#039;d give you an 8.



Rate my fantasy team please!!!!?

Although I would prefer Wallace as a C or PF and Kobe Bryant as a PG, I think you are good 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting