Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate my pokemon pearl team. Suggestions are very welcome.?

Rate my pokemon pearl team. Suggestions are welcome?



Gyarados



Empoleon



Kadabra



Luxray



Drifblim



Rapidash



I can choose to cut Rapidash and catch a Gible, but they%26#039;re all over Lv. 40 and training Gible won%26#039;t be easy, I think.



-I changed this question%26#039;s category from video and online games to recreational games-



Rate my pokemon pearl team. Suggestions are very welcome.?

not bad m8 you should definatly cath palkia and get rid of rapidash, catch gible train to garchomp and put it in your team for kadabra



Rate my pokemon pearl team. Suggestions are very welcome.?

I%26#039;%26#039;d say he should keep Rapidash otherwise it makes the game that much harder, the team seems pretty good I myself have a Haunter, Palkia, Luxray, Golduck, Draipon, and will probably choose Rapidash, Lucario or something for my final one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting