Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate and Some Advice to my fantasy Hockey team?

C Paul Stastny



C Andy McDonald



LW Kristian Huselius



LW Ray Whitney



RW Jarome Iginla



RW Marian Hossa



D Ryan Whitney



D Dan Boyle



D Sergei Zubov



D Roman Hamrlik



BN David Vyborny



BN Doug Weight



BN Jussi Jokinen



BN Eric Brewer



Rate my fantasy hockey team...



Waived Brewer and got spacek and waved weight and got Kopiter. Should I trade one of my RW for a better LW does that matter in the league if y our stronger with one side than an other?



Rate and Some Advice to my fantasy Hockey team?

No, line balance does not affect fantasy point scoring.



I think your centers are weak, but outside of that your team looks decent 7.5/10.0. Where are the goalies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting