Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rate the band...scale 1-10?

Rate this mexican pop band scale 1-10...do they have the potential to be a hit in the U.S?



http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaWhT6hxV...



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

omg, I hope they die.



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

sure why not, there are enough spanish speaking people living here.



Not my cup of tea though, I must say



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

overrated



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

I don%26#039;t like POP but for pop i guess i would give it a 6 for pop the girl was hot



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

I don%26#039;t know Spanish.



their lead singer sucks, her voice is way too high pitched.



The drummer sucks.



The dancers suck.



ew.



Rate the band...scale 1-10?

uhhhh....a 2...well i would like it if i had any idea what theyre saying...kinda reminds me of britney spears...at least the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting