Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Going rate for a housekeeper?

Looking for someone to do a thorough cleaning of the house (two story, hard wood floor and carpet, three bedrooms) like twice a month and wondered what the running rate for that might be?



Going rate for a housekeeper?

I have paid $60-$75 per visit about same scenario house wise too! Best money I ever spent :)



Going rate for a housekeeper?

Call Merry Maids, they do an excellent job. The first time will be a little pricey but well worth it. Don%26#039;t go for the hour rate but have them clean the entire house.



Going rate for a housekeeper?

I pay mine $10.00 a hour.The one before I had for about 8 years and I paid her $80.00.She came at 8:30 and left at 1:30 and did a terrible job.The one I have now is a cleaning machine!



Going rate for a housekeeper?

I pay $75.00 for a house that size--4 women come and it is spotless when they leave. But I do not have a lot of clutter, pets, etc. The house is ready to be cleaned when they come. Ask for an estimate the first time they come.



Going rate for a housekeeper?

Going rate where I live (OK) is about 10-13 an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting