Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

Plz rate from 1-10. If you have any suggestions for items,moves or anything plz say



Dragonite-



Dragon-Dance Dragon-Claw, Earthquake Brick-Break



Electivire-



Thunderbolt Cross-Chop Ice-Punch Discharge



Gallade-



Psyco-Cut Close-Combat Leaf-Blade Night-Slash



Tyranitar-



Stone-Edge Earthqake Fire-Fang Crunch



Starmie-



Thunderbolt Surf Psychic Ice-Beam



Scizor-



X-Scissor Iron-Head Swords-Dance Aerial-Ace



This team has not been made yet so if you have any ideas for pokemon changes or anything else please let me know. Also, i Don%26#039;t know what items to put on them so please give me some ideas for that



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

Good Team!!! Nice! 10/10.



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

A pretty good combination of pokemon.....i%26#039;d say stick with it



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

pls grow up.



do the housework instead.



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

Oh grow up!!! Pokemon is for babies. Do something better with your life!!!



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

Well I was wondering...I need pokemon for my pokedex--do you have wi-fi? we could battle? JUST GO TO THE LINK BELOW, PLEASE.



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

dragonite should know a fire move to take out ice since they are x4 apart from that its good



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

great team but get them all to lv 100 and for starmie try learing it thunder to boost its attack but great team ?



my msn - drewdevoy@hotmail.co.uk ( for help and cheats )



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

nice team but try to get them into a decent lvl(if they aren%26#039;t alerady)



Rate my *NEW* pokemon diamond team?

I think you should get rid of stamie and put a stronger water pokemon there like milotic or somthing like that but everything else is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting