Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

I was told I look scary in this photo (I don%26#039;t think I do..it was just a bad angle and washed me out...and I should have smiled)



http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x50/B...



It%26#039;s probably a good thing I smile...cuz I really look horrid in that picture.



rate it on scary-ness level of 1- 10 (1 being not scary, 10 being I just wet myself)



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

WOAHH!!! 10 loll



that scared me a little...



umm goo wash ur hair, now...please.



and try tanning, waxing those eyebrows...and do something bout the acne!



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

umm like 2 lol but that is a really ugly pic but i can see if it was a diff pic u would look nice



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

5. It wasn%26#039;t scary. With a few photoshop effects that would be an awesome photo.



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

3 or 4, you look hung over slightly, but not terrifying



Chalizzie - NOT an appropriate comment



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

I would give it a one. You%26#039;re cute. It%26#039;s a good picture.



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

7 if your over 18 yrs then i%26#039;ll give you a 10! damp yet?



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

dont be so hard on yourself



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

I say maybe a two but just cuz u didnt smile. :D



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

1. And I think I have seen that face before.



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

Nah... That楹搒 a 3. I楹搈 not easily scared and eyes can never get really scary.



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

Scary? No



Funny? Yes



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

1..its not scary..



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

1 - your picture isn%26#039;t scary at all.



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

It is not scary at all, you just look really pale because of that flash! :)



Rate the scary-ness of this picture?

i give it a 1. its not even scary at ALL! you just look wet thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting