Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate my pokemon diamond team! based on pokemon not lvl?

hello i need you to rate my pokemon diamond team, i want to know if it is good, or not.



Empoleon 43, bubblebeam, brine,flash cannon, and strength ( deleting strength )



vespequen 34 ( getting up) power gem, silver wind, heal order, slash.



noctowl 36 ( getting up ) sky attack, psychic, air slash, hypnosis



gloom 34 ( getting up ) sludge bomb, mega drain, poison powder sleep powder, i picked this one for bellosom,



Aggron 42 thunder, iron head, rock slide, protect



AND A SPACE OPEN CHOICE: blazekin, typhlosion. charizard



Rate my pokemon diamond team! based on pokemon not lvl?

i think you must train more the empoleon, the aggron is super cool and noctowl too the vespiqueen is good but you have to better it, and chose the blaziken



100/99



Rate my pokemon diamond team! based on pokemon not lvl?

Out of 10 i give you 4



Rate my pokemon diamond team! based on pokemon not lvl?

ok answer this what if you get attck by a lvl 100 hmmmmmmmmmm then talk to me



Rate my pokemon diamond team! based on pokemon not lvl?

aggron sux get him out and guve it 2 me k sooooooo yah but i think strength would be fine for ur empolion and i think u should have a typhlosion u already have like a fighting type strength with aggron but accualy if u have no other thing 2 teach fly then char

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting