Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

Rate this mexican pop band..scale 1-10..Do u think the could be a hit in the U.S?



10 points if u tell me if u watched the whole video or till what time



http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaWhT6hxV...



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

I already watched it...It made me laugh..the girl in the pink tutu outfit looks anorexic.



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

9.99



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

i didn%26#039;t even watch the video, the words mexican pop band make it an automatic 0



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

sorry i don%26#039;t like spending my time watching things for a long time! but i watched the beginning and i rate it as a 5. sorry....



maybe even lower because it sounded funny. I don%26#039;t know why though.....................................



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

I can%26#039;t give a 1-10 because zero is not on the scale. Not my kinda music, to me they sucked.



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

O!!!! Sorry but lipsyncers don%26#039;t count as a band!!



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

6



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

i answered this ? like a long time ago



Rate the band.....scale 1-10?

I gotta be honest with ya, I would have liked it a lot better if I would have known what they were saying. I give it a 7 because the dark haired girl in the pinkish, red outfit had a shrill and whiny voice. I watched it all the way to the end and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting