Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate my friend and I?

My best friend is only 4%26#039;11, she%26#039;s cute, flirty and all the guys love her.



I always feel SO large and inferior to her.



Be honest: rate us both and tell me why.



This is my myspace:



www.myspace.com/omgiitsheathe



Here%26#039;s a picture of her:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5xyuh4j



Rate my friend and I?

Your friend has kind of a big nose (no offense)... but she does dress real cute =)



I wouldn%26#039;t feel inferior to her. Instead of looking at her and thinking of everything you think is wrong with you, think of a feature you love about yourself that she DOESN%26#039;T have. Everyone is different, she may look at you and feel short or not pretty enough.



Just remember that she%26#039;s your friend and friendship is more important than looks any day.



Rate my friend and I?

I have a friend who is like four foot nothing. Her best friend is a guy and he is like 6 foot something. They look cute standing next to eachother messing around as friends. No one thinks that he is %26quot;inferior%26quot; to her they just think that he should be careful when he pushes her so that he doesn%26#039;t break her bones. I%26#039;m just kidding, I wouldn%26#039;t worry about it, height shouldn%26#039;t make a difference if you guys are really good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting