Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate my Friends Pokemon Pearl Team (He doesn't have Yahoo.)?

Ok, So he just finished talking to Dawn, Prof. Rowan, and The Rival. He is righ at lake Verity about to face the 2 Galactic Grunts, And This is what he has.



Empoleon level 45 - Surf, Metal Claw, Flash Canon, Giga Impact.



Luxray - Level 47 - Thunder, ThunderBolt, Thunder Fang, Crunch



Roserade level 46 - Toxic, Petal Dance, SolarBeam, Synthesis



Gabite level 44 - Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Dig, Earthquake



Staraptor level 46 - Fly, Steel Wing, Return, Close Combat



(This Spot is Left open for Palkia)



Yea, so rate it from 1-10 and leave your thoughts



Rate my Friends Pokemon Pearl Team (He doesn%26#039;t have Yahoo.)?

Sounds decent enough. If he is doing well, I%26#039;ll give him a 9. May I suggest that he should have the Pokemon learn moves that is like the Pokemon%26#039;s type? BTW, Empoleon is an Eevee evolution, is it? I was just asking. It sounds a lot like Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Leafeon. See where I%26#039;m going with this?



Rate my Friends Pokemon Pearl Team (He doesn%26#039;t have Yahoo.)?

8



thats better than mine at the time and i got past that so i think he is doing pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting