Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

labour on a scale of 1 being light and easy to 10 being holy bloody hell rate your labour



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

7 but I had drugs with the second two. the first one was probably a 9



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i would say mine was about a 10



Reason being me and my partner were on our own. The midwife who was suppose to be delivering my baby was no where to be found. She came about 10 minutes before my daughter was born otherwise my partner would have had to deliver her



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

3 kids... 10!10!10!



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

8 with epidural just imagine the needle!



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

10, for all three..they all were natural, not by choice. 2 came to fast to administer anything and 1 we were unable to get the epidural, they tried for over an hour.



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

If 10 is holy bloody hell then mine was a 20!!! Worth every second of agony though..



Rate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I figure a 9. I figure a 10 and I would be dead. I had 3 with no pain meds and the dr. barely made it to any of them. I have them very fast and by the time the hospital called and the dr. got there, they couldn%26#039;t change or anything. Just catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting