Thursday, June 17, 2010

High School Girls, please come in and rate.....you know u want to!?

ok i want to try somthing new im going to put of pictures of myself and then you rate from 1-10, 10 being hottest. Then thats when you rate and i would like you to Put in a picture of yourself, the rater. Just so i can see who is rating me. Sounds fun, right? lol.



Anyways also key things to mention when rating:



- Whats your datable range from looks?



-Would you date me?



-What do you like in me or in guys generally? (Dont say personally,ffs its the same thing over and over)



Also the ones with the BEFORE title mean before i got my haircut, and after, well its self-explanatory.



http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc189...



Also do you think i look better in the before or after pic? With more hair or short hair?



*note - if u want to add a picture of urself, it would mean alot, if u dont then dont mention it and just answer the rest.



also state age, pl0x lol.



**Also im not Cocky but im confident, lol there is a difference. =p**



High School Girls, please come in and rate.....you know u want to!?

9



the side of your face looks weird



High School Girls, please come in and rate.....you know u want to!?

I found this to be amusing, and over complicating.



It%26#039;s too much wording for something as simple as %26quot;Rate 1-10 and state age.%26quot;



Edit: I take back what I said. This isn%26#039;t your first post regarding this topic. A bit shallow though, what are you expecting to gain? I%26#039;ll admit that I did a similar thing, but not as extensive as yourself.



High School Girls, please come in and rate.....you know u want to!?

do not want.



i rate you a 0.



srsly.



and i dont like your hair either.



High School Girls, please come in and rate.....you know u want to!?

Rate: 7.5, ur more cute than hot but, looks aren閳ユ獩 the only thing to consider it also depends on wha ur personality is like!!!



Description: I am 17 years old and I閳ユ獡 in grade 12 (from Toronto) I am of Portuguese, Caucasian and Indian descent. I have hazel eyes with black/brown hair that is straight and reaches past my shoulders. I閳ユ獡 average height and slim build with sort of fair/bronze skin. I don閳ユ獩 have brace, I don閳ユ獩 wear glasses and no dimples. (I can send u a pic if u give me ur email)



Date: I probably would if u asked me out based on ur looks, but I would have to get to know u a lot better.



Picture: You look better with ur haircut, longer/ mess y hair looks good on some guys but shorter hair looks good on u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting