Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rate me?? (with pict)?

rate me 1-10 please??



i%26#039;ll try to answer back on your questions!



the one on the far right. =]



http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r12/d...



peace %26amp; 閳?



xoxoxo



Rate me?? (with pict)?

I say your a 10 This is the guy you gave your phone number too contact on the site



Seyyya baby



Rate me?? (with pict)?

5..



you should wear black eyeliner, and juicy pink lipgloss.



!



Then a guy will rat eyou a 10



Rate me?? (with pict)?

wow you%26#039;re pretty! 9! and lol at the guy at the left.



Rate me?? (with pict)?

You are a smokin 10! Why do you ask to be rated?



Rate me?? (with pict)?

oh you%26#039;re pretty! - your avatar is lighter than you though. your complexion is pretty - are you Indian?



Rate me?? (with pict)?

8



you have something about you that attracts me that very few woman have



^shake your bon-bon^



Rate me?? (with pict)?

I rate you a 10 because you%26#039;re really pretty and I do think you shouldn%26#039;t wear color contacts because it%26#039;s really rare to have blue eyes with looks like that so you should show it off.



Rate me?? (with pict)?

If you care what people think of you so much why dont you post your pic on hot or not.com. I would say your a little above average. 6-7 but it doesnt matter what peole think as long as your happy with who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Interest Rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting